Twelve Mental Skills Essential for Motorsport
1. Choose and maintain a positive attitude.
2. Unshakeable belief in yourself.
3. Maintain a high level of self-motivation.
4. Set high, realistic goals.
5. Deal effectively with people and relationships.
6. Use empowering self-talk.
7. Use visualisation and engage your subconscious brain modules.
8. Manage your physiology and tension effectively.
9. Regulate emotions effectively.
11. Maintain focus and concentration.
12. Optimise information processing power.
These mental skills are required for mental race-fitness, regardless of your experience level.
Why is Mental Race-Fitness important?
Mental race-fitness allows you to learn and react quicker, race faster, be more consistent, be resilient and accelerate the achievement of your goals. It's the essential ingredient for unleashing your full potential.
Reasons to enroll include experiencing thoughts and feelings that stop you from performing at your best, such as feeling anxious and tense, negative thoughts, worries and self-doubts, fear of being judged, believing you are not good enough, putting too much pressure on yourself, losing focus, overthinking and overanalysing. Don't worry.... it's all fixable! However, the best reason of all is simply to optimise yourself and your performance.
This is an amazing ALL-INCLUSIVE opportunity to evaluate yourself with a mental race-fitness assessment plus get access to a complete mindset system and learn tools that were reserved for professional racing drivers and champions.